Lition is the world's first mass market energy trading platform
Lition (www.lition.de) is a young Berlin-based startup creating transparency, value and environmental sustainability into a traditionally old-school sector which has lacked innovation: electrical energy. Lition directly links clean energy producers to smart consumers. Producers get higher returns, consumers pay lower prices, and the environment benefits from cleaner energy use. We're live and operational in Germany as the initial launch market, with more global markets to be added over time. We're a small group of talented, young-at-heart, fun-loving entrepreneurs convinced that advanced technology can fundamentally transform the way we consume energy for the better – and disrupt an industry full of large, traditional energy corporations.
Full stack developer for Energy Supplier (Middle/Senior) (w / m / d)
We’re looking for developers that like working on cutting edge topics in a great team. To bring truly green energy to our customers. And to utilize the best and most advanced technologies for a remarkable customer experience.
Out tech stack
- Backend: Node.js, completely API-driven, accessible through Swagger API specifications
- Blockchain: Powered by Solidity smart contracts.
- Infrastructure: We’re using the Atlassian stack, and have Continuous Deployment through Bitbucket Pipelines deploying to our two-tiered Azure-cloud
- Fun: Without it, every tech stack sucks!
- Code full-stack on Lition’s front-end and back-end code base
- Live our flat hierarchies, like working directly with our leadership
- You are a codehead: In your spare time you’ve coded cool stuff. Because you can.
- You are creative and have lots of ideas, but can also execute and prioritize.
- You are fluent in English and ideally also fluent in German
- For senior developers: You have at least 3-5 years’ experience as developer
- For middle developers: You have at least 1-3 years’ experience as developer
- You have a bachelors or higher university degree in the tech space
- You live and work in Berlin (that's a must).
What we offer
- Cutting edge technology: Continuous Deployment, largely serverless, cloud-based computing, test-driven-development, newest frameworks
- We are an international, young team - our corporate culture is all about "Good People.Good Energy" and we put a lot of emphasis on transparency, fairness, ownership, passion and performance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Special employee discount rates on electrical energy for your home or apartment in Germany
- Exclusive Lition employee 35% bicycle discount on some of the coolest bikes around- making you green with transit as well
- Some of the best, freshly-baked banana bread in Germany!
To apply, please submit:
- Your CV
- Code you wrote that you’re proud of, e.g. through a Github profile
- A short cover letter saying why this opportunity is interesting and relevant for you. Oh, also we'd love it if you told us a joke that you like.
We are looking forward to your application.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com